Question about rights after setup.

 Hello,

 I tried to find some information about how to install and how it should look after installation. But I did not find any information about how things like users rights and things like that would be setup. I did install cygwin using v1.48 of setup. And after setup ls -l reports all the files having administrator as owner and None as group. I'm no UNIX expert. So I don't know if this is normal. root have the same id as administrator. When I do mkpasswd all the users, except for Everyone och SYSTEM, belongs to the None group. I expected administrator to belong to the Administrators. Is this correct??? Or am I doing something wrong?

 One of the reasons I'm looking on this thing with rights is that when I created the passwd/groups files using mkpasswd/mkgroup I changed the group in passwd to corrspond to the 'correct' group, as in NT. Is this a good thing to do? Now I don't have any user in the group None.

 Another thing I'm having problem with at the moment is using the su command. I'm trying to do 'su - root'. But I get the error 'su: cannot set user id: Not owner'. Should su work?? Or is this maybe a problem with rights. I tryed to search the mail arcives on this. But searching on 'su' did not end up with anything usefull. Could this have something to do with the user rights in NT. The user I'm using is part of the Administrators group. And that group has all the settings that has been descused in this list.

 Jens Yllman