Re: find problems

It's coming soon; please try to be patient. Personally, I'd rather the
'release' be bug-free and late, than bug-ridden and early. On several
occaissions Chris and friends have been 'almost ready' to release 1.1.3,
and have discovered a compatibility bug which breaks existing programs,
or some other annoyance. In those cases, they have rightfully delayed
the release and squashed the bug. If you want it faster, join
cygwin-developers and help stomp out bugs!

--Chuck