[ADMIN] Changes to ORBS spam blocking

I've just made a change to all of the sources.redhat.com mailing lists
to avoid using sites that are blocked by ORBS (www.orbs.org) which were
manually entered into the ORBS database.

ORBS has recently been much more aggressive in listing whole ranges of
IP addresses in their database.  They did this with a large internet
provider in Australia.

While, I sympathize with ORBS mission, I don't think that we can afford
to participate in potentially turning off thousands of hapless emailers
because ORBS has decided to play hard ball.

So, sites that have been explicitly tested for open mail relays will
still be blocked from posting here but some of the previously blocked
addresses will now be allowed.

I believe that this means that people in the rr.com domain may now be
able to send messages here.

The downside is that we may start seeing more spam.  I don't think that
we have to worry about this, since we use many different services for
spam blocking but, you never know.

FYI,
cgf