The su command in Cygwin under Windows NT

  Hi there... I've got some problem with Cygwin's su command under Windows
NT. Generally, the problem is that if I try to su to any user (except of the
same user I'm logged on to), from any user (including Administrator), I get
the following error message:

su: cannot set user id: Not owner

  I set the /etc/passwd file up, by entering:

mkpasswd -l > /etc/passwd

  and added all the permissions it could need to the Administrators group
under User Manager:

  Act as part of the operating system
  Increase Quotas
  Replace a process level token
  Restore files and directories

  (These were taken from the Windows NT Resource Kit SU documentation, but I
thought they might be required for Cygwin's 'su' to work)

  I've also set up the CYGWIN environment variable to include "ntsec" and
"ntea", yet I cannot substitute user.
  I can, however, use the login command, it works OK.

  Has anyone got any idea what the problem might be?

  Any help kindly appreciated,
  Tom Alsberg