^M in the latest...

I have tried to figure this out reading the various resources. I actually
thought the latest Cygwin dll release addressed this.
However when I install from the latest directory off of a mirror I still get
all these ^M's in files. In addition VIM won't highlight source files.
The cygwin dll I have is cygwin1.dll verion 1001.4.0.0 Is that the latest?

I had been running B20 version which seems to work great (except it doesn't
have man).
Any ideas about this ^M problem?

I installed the new version in its own directory so there is no conflict
from older versions. I even tried installing from a couple different mirror
sites on the chance that the one I tried wasn't up to date. No difference.

TIA
Josh Orfanakis                           jorfanakis@tecomac.com
<mailto:jorfanakis@tecomac.com>
Software Developer                    Tecomac Inc.
Ph: 303.662.0585                      Fax: 303.662.0576