Re: openssh/cygwin support

I'm out of the office this week, but I will follow up on this and send your
request to the proper people when I get back next week.

If you have any questions, we have an internal mailing list
"cygwin-info@cygnus.com" that can be used for commercial requests.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/