RE: [krk@cygnus.com: [Fwd: Cygnus And Windows 2000 ?]]

Chris,

This is too vague of a question to answer.  Is he using Server or
Professional?  If he's using server is it a Domain controller?  Is it a
Terminal Server.  If it's a terminal server, is the TS in Application mode
or in Remote Administration mode.  Is this the French version of Win2k?  The
US? The U.K. version?

More information is needed...especially how this program was installed.

I just installed the latest version from a Terminal Server Client (a major
no-no when installing programs) on a standard (US) WIN2K Server in Remote
Administration mode and it works great!  I installed the program from...

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/setup.exe

Cheers!

Aaron Wood
Systems Engineer