RE: Environmental Variables

* Robinow, David <drobinow@dayton.adroit.com> writes:

> [1  <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (7bit)>]
> [2  <text/html; iso-8859-1 (7bit)>]

>> XEmacs builds OOTB.  I'm not sure what to do if you are not using X
>> though.
>  The X in XEmacs has nothing to do with the X Window system.
>  XEmacs builds OOTB with or without X libraries.

What I meant was I do not know how to get the Windows GUI.  I have a
packaged XEmacs installed that doesn't use X and right of hand I do
not know how they do it.  Obviously, it can run in the terminal,
although I do not care to know how that looks on a DOS terminal.  The
standard XEmacs build, though, looks for X and tries to build support
for it.

--
Jonathan Fosburgh
Open Systems