Cygwin CD 1.0 we hardly knew ye

I've removed all of the links for the Cygwin 1.0 CD from Cygnus's web
pages and from sources.redhat.com.  Red Hat is no longer going to be
selling a Cygwin CD or, at best, a new Cygwin CD release will not show
up until some time next year.

It is likely that the FSF will be releasing a CD with Cygwin on it.
I've been working with some people to make that a reality.  I'll let you
all know when I hear more about this.

I'd really like to thank everyone who showed their support by purchasing
the product.  The CD did sell fairly well (by my standards anyway) even
with only a minimal amount of marketing.  I think that that is because a
lot of the readers of this mailing list purchased the CD.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chris Faylor
Cygwin Engineering Manager