Re: Two snapshot bugs

>>> On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:47:16 +0400
>>> "Andrej Borsenkow" <Andrej.Borsenkow@mow.siemens.ru> said:

> It is not command crashing. It is bash getting EOF sporadically and exiting.

I've experienced the same problem on recent snapshots and NT 4.0 Sp6a.
The standard input of bash seems to be sporadically closed just
after fork() or exec() is invoked. But I can't find the patter of usage
to duplicate this problem.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology