RE: bugs in zip and bash

> From: John Wiersba [mailto:John.Wiersba@medstat.com]
> > No.  This will never, ever happen on my watch.  I abhor
> these markers.
> How about some reasoning other than just "I abhor it"?  You
> know, I was
> asking for a reason, not just to annoy you. :-)  Maybe there's some
> compromise which would serve my needs and others' without
> causing you the
> willies.  For example:
>
> How about forcing the list name in the "To:" line so the
> emails could be
> recognized by a simple scan of the left side of the "To"
> field?  I don't see
> how you could abhor that.
 I can.
 Since you're in such a cooperative mood, why not tell us
why you can't use normal mail filtering.  What's so special
about your system? Is there anybody else who has that problem?
I don't claim to be tuned in to the Faylor abhorometer but
perhaps if there were evidence of a real problem, somebody
might come up with a solution.