RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: less 358-2

> Let me do some more experimenting because I installed the new cygwin and
> couldn't run (version mismatch problem), so I reverted to the current,
> still official version. Now, less-358-2 + xterm works the same way that
> the previous version of less (i.e. displays on all 40 liens, but puts
> the mode line on line 24.) I also have a W2K system I can try things on.
>
> Unfortunately, I won't be able to experiment until Wednesday.

This does work with current versions in Cygwin shell window (bash or zsh). If
I resize window and then start less, less correctly puts prompt on last line.

What does not work, is resizing window while less is running. In this case
display is messed up, and status line sometimes appear in the middle of
screen.

It does not work with vim either, so, it looks like cygwin does not support
SIGWINCH.

-andrej