libstdc++ & -mno-cygwin

Hi!

Is it known problem that it is impossible to use libstdc++ together with
-mno-cygwin? I long time used this combination with my b20.1 and after
upgrade found that libstdc++ compiled only for cygwin environment. Surely
I can take it from my previous installation, but users of my software wish
to compile the software by themself...

TO MAINTAINERS: PLEASE, do not forgot to include libstdc++ for mingw in
next release!

Best regards,
Alexander Aganichev
GoldED+ Development Team