Re: Telnet Server

Mike,

I just took a closer look at the readme and I was incorrect in my statement.  All I looked at was the part that was "HKLM\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options"
and did _not_ read the rest.  I made an invalid assumption about which backslashes were being discussed, my apologies.

So, open the tree until you reach the key named "Program Options", select its 'context menu->new->string value'.  This will create a new object in the right hand view, "New
Value #1", ready for editing.  Type in the string you need (this is the example "C:\usr\bin\inetd.exe", use your actual case).  Press return to accept the input, then
double click on this new value to open an edit window which has a field for you to enter the values you want.

That should do it.