RE: 'find' quirkiness

Hi Tom,

Cygwin has a mapping scheme for drives to fit better in a Unix environment:

/cygdrive/c is drive C:
/cygdrive/d is drive D:
etc.

Anyway there is some support for the DOSish style, Cygwin tries to detect on
its own wether the argument is a DOS file name or not. IMHO it is better to
use the Unix version for Unix tools (Cygwin-built utilities) and convert the
arguments on your own using cygpath for DOSish apps. See the FAQ.

Greetings,
Jörg