call for mirrors

With all the discussion about mirrors and setup.exe...

If anyone knows of mirror sites that are *actively* mirroring Cygwin
but are not shown at <http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html>, please tell me
about it and I'll follow up.  I think we could certainly use a few
more in the US.  I've already chased a couple down.

Similarly, if you know of any mirror that has recently become "of
historical interest only", you can tell me about that too, and I'll
investigate.  Sometimes they're keen to become current, and just
weren't aware of the problem.

(You should probably contact me directly, rather than the list, in
case they don't want to be advertised publicly just yet.)

Note there is a contact link on <http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html>
already, so anyone can do that too.

Cheers,
David