To all of developers: please use .txt not .doc extension

    I'm thankfull for the great effort everybody is making
    to get cygwin better and better. I just wanted to make an
    additional note, that, would all cygwin developers
    remember that the .doc file is associated to the Word and
    the prefered way to refer to text files is .txt

    Thank you for your attention.

    (I'm am a long period Unix veteran, I just happen to use Win32
    too)

    Jari