Two solutions for setup.exe windows hiding

Hi,

I have two different solutions to the problem of windows in Setup.exe
dropping behind other windows in the Z order that I had reported here
recently (<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2000-11/msg00810.html>).

I can't really see much by the way of pros or cons for the two different
solutions so thought I'd outline and see what peoples preferences are.

SOLUTION 1:

In main.cc, create an invisable parent window using the CreateWindow API
call for the application.  Then all dialogs specify this as there parent
window in DialogBox and CreateDialog calls.

SOLUTION 2:

In the message processing loop for each dialog, in the switch statement
underneath the case for WM_INITDIALOG the following code is added:

	case WM_SHOWWINDOW:
	  SetForegroundWindow(h);
	  return FALSE;

Either way seems to do the trick with no other impact.  Pros and cons?

I can provide patches for either for review if anybody wants this.

Planned other setup enhancements:
- Cache mirrors.lst.  Only reloads if more than three days old or refresh
button clicked.
- File download resume.  Know how to do it for all except the NetIO_IE5
object, so any pointers for that gratefully accepted.  Also: Any problems
arise if NetIO_HTTP uses HTTP/1.1 instead of HTTP/1.0?

E.