Trouble accessing functions in cygwin1.dll

Hi,

I'm trying to use cygwin in a VC++ project (not pleasant, but I don't have a
choice) and I'm trying to access several functions using LoadLibrary and
GetProcAddress.  I've used assertions to check that they are found successfully,
but at runtime the program crashes when calling any of these functions.

The problem seems to be that I'm calling the functions with invalid parameters,
but I can't find any info that contradicts the parameters I'm using.  The
functions and the parameters I'm using are:

pid_t  wait(int *)
int  fcnt(int, int, ...)
pid_t  fork(void)
int  pipe(int __fildes[2])
int  stat(const char *__path, struct stat *__sbuf)

pid_t is defined as an unsigned int.

If anyone knows if these are okay or not, please let me know.

Thanks,

Peter Tersteeg
Adacel Technologies
petert@adacel.com.au