RE: Access to network disks after ssh login

I know I always have a problem accessing network drives after logging in
using either telnet or ssh. How do you map your network drive letter? In my
experience, you sometimes have to log in to the NT server from desktop in
order to make drive letters work. Also, you may try to map drives explicitly
using "net use F: /user:..." command once you logged in via ssh.