how to set up gdb with emacs

Hi,

I've just started using cygwin on windows me. Following the FAQ,
I setup my home directory and .bashrc and everything works
OK in the bash shell. However I cannot get gdb working in emacs. I
downloaded the cygwin32_mount.el and modified .emacs to use bash,
but still could not get gdb working in emacs. I've searched the mail
archive but still confused what to do.

Can someone kindly give me some directions?

Thanks a lot for help.

--Li Xu