Van: Corinna Vinschen [mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 12 december 2000 18:33
Aan: M@ikel Gloudemans
Onderwerp: Re: help

On Tuesday 12 December 2000 16:08, you wrote:
> Goodday Corinna,
>
> I have a small problem with cygwin and openssh. I was wondering
> you've heard this before...
> It's installed on a NT server with srvany, but it sometimes hangs for
> no obvious reason.
> restarting it is no problem, but my clients are complaining and i
> don't like that.
>
> Do you have any tips.. I'm a kinda newbie in cygnus, but not in nt
> and linux...

Unfortunately not. I have heard about that problem from another guy
already but I'm still unable to reproduce it which is a bad base for
debugging.

Are you using the latest versions of Cygwin (1.1.6-1) and OpenSSH
(2.3.0p1-1)?

Please ask further questions regarding Cygwin in the appropriate
mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com. Subscribing is easy. Just send an
empty email to

	mailto:cygwin-subscribe@cygwin.com

Thanks,