Re: Problems compiling perl module Compress-Zlib with perl

Thanks for the clarification.  The message from dllwrap "creating [an
export definition file], but that may not be what you want", made it
seem like the compiler's last ditch attempt to do something, anything,
but it probably wouldn't really run.  I'll ignore the message from now on.

Thanks again,
Steve