Re: Running cygwinb19 and cygwin-1.1 based programs in parallel

--- Martin Oberhuber <martin.oberhuber@windriver.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to run some cygwinb19 based compilers (which I have only in
> binary form) with my cygwin-1.1 based make system (make, bash etc.).

What compilers don't you have the source for?  Since it is dependant upon
CygwinB19 then it is Open Source and the source should be available as well as
the source for CygwinB19 itself.  We the Cygwin community are interested in
eliminating the old versions of Cygwin existing on the net especially when they
are not in compliance with the license.

You cannot have two differing versions of Cygwin in memory at the same time as
it is shipped out of the box.

Cheers,

=====
Earnie Boyd