Dear Webmaster

Dear Webmaster,

AllPosters.com is the leading online retailer of posters and art prints with
over 50,000 items for sale.

Because we have such a broad selection of posters and prints, we think your
site http://www.cygwin.com/ would be a good match for our affiliates
program. The program is absolutely free to join and participate in. As an
affiliate, you could link to our site and earn between 15% and 20% of every
sale you make.

We will pay you every month, provide excellent online tracking of your
site's traffic and sales, and generate the HTML you need for logo, banner,
and image links. And we can really enhance the look and feel of your site by
helping you build your own virtual store of posters and prints!

To sign-up or learn more about the program click on the following link:
http://www.allposters.com/link/enter.asp

We would love to have you join our program. What do you think?

Aly Mawji
Affiliates Program Manager
AllPosters.com

Email: aly@allposters.com

http://www.allposters.com/
The World's Largest Poster and Print Store

This e-mail is a one-time invitation only. We hope you have enjoyed learning
about the AllPosters.com Affiliates Program.