Re: perl-5.6.1 DB_file support

Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd@yahoo.com> writes:
> Well, it is a MS Windows standard.

Than it should be in the MS Windows headers (which it is, I suppose. I
haven't MingW installed currently to check).  No problem with that.
Microsoft's Platform SDK has MAX_PATH in <windef.h> which seems
sensible.

> And if _WIN32 is defined shouldn't I expect to find a Win32 standard
> definition such as MAX_PATH and _MAX_PATH defined?  Even Cygwin
> itself uses MAX_PATH, E.G.: /usr/include/sys/cygwin.h.

The code in question is covered by an "#ifdef WINVER" so it's only
included for programs that have included <windows.h> or <windef.h>
before <cygwin.h>.
--
ISION Internet AG
Benjamin Riefenstahl