Cygwin commands crashes after ssh login

I have Windows NT4-SP6+different security patches box with latest
cygwin/openssh versions.

When logging in with ssh (Yes, I have tried different clients) first of
all id.exe crashes. After confirming Dr. Watson message on console I
get logged in. If I try cygwin commands (id, hostname, ls, ps...) I get
Dr. Watson crash. However I can still run echo and pwd commands.

I have tried re-installing several times. Both on NT Server and
Workstation.

Is this a known problem? I have seen someone writing about id.exe crash
problem before.

If I change to older version cygwin-1.1.5.7 everythings works nicely.

I can provice Dr. Watson logs if needed.

Regards,

Christer Jansson
Telia Mobile AB