Thanks :) (was: RE: newbie Q: umount?)

Hi Christopher, Corinna

Thanks for your patient answers .. Once I rebooted, the problem
went away, but it's great to know the why of it. I thought I didn't
have cygwin processes (inetd, sshd) running when I exited bash, (I
usually just use bash, vim, and commandline tools), but something
must have been keeping the dll resident.

Thanks for the userguide pointer. I guess it says a great deal for
the usability of cygwin that I've been happily using it for about
a year without reading the userguide :)

Regards,
--
Jean Jordaan   --    technical writer    --    Mosaic Software