Re: Cygwin server

OK, you should probably take a look at inetd/sshd.  Checkout the readmes
for these packages.  With these, you should be able to set up the NT machine
with the proper services so that you can remotely login (maybe via telnet
from your Macs?) and run Cygwin sh/bash this way.  This would be pretty
similar to the like functionality on UNIX systems, if you're familiar at
all with that.

Good luck,

Larry

Larry