New, fast mirror

We have a new mirror which has a very large pipe to the internet:

ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/cygwin
http://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/cygwin

I added it to the mirrors list last week and have been patiently
waiting for it to show up on the web site but... I screwed up
the URLs so it didn't show up until now.

If you are in the US, please consider using this URL as an alternative
to sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com).  I've given it special
privileges for ftp access so it should be up-to-date soon after updates
are made to sources.redhat.com.

cgf