Re: limitation NEEDS to be mentioned in the FAQ

John Refling wrote:

> >> The definitive answer is don't use quotes in your Win32 path.  They're
> >> not needed by Win32 and they break Cygwin.
>
> >> That would be because in the five years I've been on this list, you're
> >> the first person with the problem.  I would say the risk is pretty low
> >> so spending time thinking about a fix for anyone is a waste.  The answer
> >> is, don't quote the paths in the Win32 environment.
>
> This limitiation NEEDS to be mentioned in the FAQ, then, just to avoid
> this problem, if it really breaks cygwin.  Unfortunately our machines are
> set up by an IS dept, and we have little control over them on an on-going
> basis!

It may need to be mentioned in the documentation but this isn't a FAQ.
FAQ is an acronym for Frequently Asked Questions.  This question hasn't
been frequently asked (once in five years).

Earnie.

P.S.: I've included the list on this response and have redirected your