Re: file descriptors opened as text files

Whaou, DJ Delorie writing to me :)

> The best way to make this portable is to do this:
>
> #include <fcntl.h>
> #ifndef O_BINARY
> #define O_BINARY 0
> #endif

Of course it is. And of course it is what I did :)
I'm not complaining for myself anymore, now I know how to handle the
problem. But I thing there is something terribly weird there, and I
believe it will cause unrequired problem to many developpers. Am I really
the first one to complain about this here ?

Arguments follow.

Thanks anyway :)

--
       /~~       Jean "Khali" Delvare