RE: Optimizing away "ReadFile" calls when Make calls stat()

I, for one, is more than just paying attention; I just wondered if it was
worthless to add some traffic to an already quite long thread.

I' REALLY waiting to see your solution; I myself expose my ideas on how to
do that, but I trust you to have found a solution a lot better than mine :-)

Thanks in advance for the good work,

	Berrnard
Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie