RE: Cygwin compiled DLL under Visual C++

Hi Hans,

well it seems that you've lost - sorry to say that. You try to link
incompatible run-time libraries and I doubt that you will get any further.
Please check the archives, this is a well-known fact and not Cygwin
specific. You would have similar problems using e.g. the Borland run-time.
OTOH, a lot of developers would like to see this kind of compatibility and
since Cygwin is open source, you (or your company) may want to volunteer.

Greetings,
Jörg

http://www.o-s-c.de
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ