This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Minimal install
- To: Darius dot Clynes at cec dot eu dot int
- Subject: Re: Minimal install
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:37:02 -0500
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <LOBBIAHLEFJEOJPMNNJFGEBBCAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: Earnie Boyd <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
So the real question is, what else do I have to install to get this to
work? Is this correct? You've installed only those items you mention.
I know that there are now enough portals controlled by setup.ini that
I'm actually going to tell you what else to install.
Here is a minimal user installation:
If you want to do development add:
P.S.: I may have more than enough but I could also have missed something
important. Allowing setup to install all packages is the best option
for support from this list.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple