RE: HOW BIG IS IT?

Andy,
	If you download *every* package (including gcc), you'll need roughly 50MB
for the .tar.gz files.  You'll need another 190MB free for the actual
install.  For more information, check the file sizes at any cygwin mirror.
	Trying to pick and choose individual packages seems to get people in
trouble.  Most of the people here would probably recommend installing
everything until you become more familiar with cygwin.

Brad Town