RE: Cygwin compiled DLL under Visual C++

Hi Hans,

this depends on your fprintf format string. Be aware that MS has some
extensions that are not standard and therefore not supported. Anyway, you
have the source for both runtime libraries. Any contribution G++ to enhance
compatibility without breaking platform independent code is probably
welcome.

Greetings,
Jörg