Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT]: Important change to symbolic link functionality

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 05:19:43PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>There's nothing wrong with it. In fact I expect that Chris et al. will
>change the filename in accordance with the dll naming conventions
>painfully hammered out here about 6 months ago.

Actually, we hammered this out in 1998.  That's why the name of the
DLL in B20 is "cygwin1.dll" rather than "cygwinb20.dll".

The rest of your observations are correct, though, of course.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/