Three Hundred Megabytes

Boy was I way off! The total size of the downloaded compressed files, not including Perl, is about 36 megabytes. I had a hundred megabytes free and thought I was safe. But installed, expanded, Cygwin takes up three hundred megabytes. Now I am going through C:\Cygwin seeing what I can move elsewhere. I really think that people should be warned that they need over 300 megabytes of free space if installing everything. The sizes given in the setup.ini table are highly misleading, the sizes are compressed file only, not installed size.

Thanks for your help.