SSH/SFTP together with Visual Basic (Win98/NT)

Hi There,

I would like to develop a Visual Basic application in which I can set up my
own SSH+SFTP communication with some Linux-machines (running openSSH).
Nohting big really but I just need it to automate some things.

Is somebody aware of a good class that I can use from Visual Basic?

Thanks in advance.

Jim