Re: Make hung in WaitForMultipleObjects inside Cygwin

>  Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 22:29:58 +0300
>  From: Egor Duda <deo@logos-m.ru>
>
>  did  you use win32-style pid when tried to attach to process from gdb?

Yes.  Actually, I tried both just to be safe, but I knew that gdb was
expecting the Windows PID.

>  gdb  expects  win32-style  pid  (shown  with 'ps -l' command).

Yes, I know.

>  Most of time,  cygwin  pid  is equal to native one,

Really?  I haven't found that to be the case.  For example, of 11
Cygwin processes currently running on my machine, the Windows PID of
six of them (i.e., over half) is different from the Cygwin PID.  Are
we doing something unusual to provoke such behavior?  Is it relevant
to the problem we're having?

  jik