Where is GetCurrentFiber?

There is a function declaration in the cygwin headers for GetCurrentFiber,
but there is no symbol in any library file, and I get unresolved link
errors when using this function.

In the VC++ header, this function is an inline assembly function:

_inline PVOID GetCurrentFiber( void ) { __asm mov eax, fs:[0x10] }

Also, the same problem exists with GetFiberData, defined in MSVC as

_inline PVOID GetFiberData( void ) { __asm {
                                         mov eax, fs:[0x10]
                                         mov eax,[eax]
                                         }
                                      }

Now, I know gcc uses a different asm syntax, but I have no clue how to
write the above functions legally for gcc.

Did these functions slip through the cracks??

-Kurt