Re: LINE project

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 09:31:18AM +0100, Andrew Markebo wrote:
> >The X-server he is using, is it third party
> >(cygwin/reflection/exceed..), line, or simply linuxes x-server under
> >line? I would guess on the middle answer but?

LINE doesn't know anything about X itself.  I highly doubt that it would
run a Linux X-server either.  Windows probably wouldn't be to happy about
the X-server poking around video memory.  For development I just use my
Linux box as the X-server.

But for the screenshots, I figured it would be more convincing if I used a
Windows based X-Server so I downloaded a trial version of X-Win32.

Mike