Cygwin

	I've read in Cygwin Archives that you you have already installed
Cygwin and that you have had some problems with Inetd. I would like to say
how start my Inetd on my Cygwig.
Today I've installed Cygwig on an Nt Server. I generated with iu-config
/etc/inetd.conf and some but there is  any /etc/services . How obtain tihs
files and how start inetd to do telnet and FTP.

Best regards and thanks in advance, Morad KALKOUL.