This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with ^M
- To: Walter Binder <w dot binder at coco dot co dot at>
- Subject: Re: problem with ^M
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:04:34 -0500
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <3AAF650C.2DD0FC7C@coco.co.at>
- Reply-To: Earnie Boyd <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Walter Binder wrote:
> I have used old versions of the cygwin tools for quite a long time and never had any problems.
> Since I updated to the current release, I'm having problems with return characters.
> For instance, I'm using bash, ssh, and cvs:
> Having set the CVSROOT environment variable to XXX, I get the following message from cvs:
> Cannot access XXX^M/CVSROOT
> I also encountered similar problems with perl.
> Thank you very much in advance. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Execute the setup.exe again, it shouldn't install anything unless an
update between the last time you ran it and the next time you run it
happens. Instead of UNIX mode choose DOS mode. Proceed with the rest
of the setup.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple