cygwin.com

Hey
I dunno if this is the right list to post this on but can anyone fix this?
(as You can see I sent it to the sourcemaster as well)

these url's
http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/winsup-src-20010312.tar.bz2/
http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/cygwin-inst-20010312.tar.bz2/
http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/cygwin-src-20010312.tar.bz2/
give

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, sourcemaster@sources.redhat.com and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

----

Apache/1.3.9 Server at www.cygwin.com Port 80

Sorry about all the bothersome questions, I am just really pressed for time
:(

Thanx in advance
Frans Rossouw
(+2711) 712-1404