Linux logins --> NT logins

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for the way to convert the different logins of  /etc/passwd file
from my linux machine in login NT by cygwin . in other words what is the
command which convert linux logins in NT logins  (like during the first
install when it converts the root NT login into a linux login for cygwin)
If I  copy my file under cygwin ,  NT logins will be created ?

Best regards.

Morad KALKOUL