Win32 error 127 with dlsym & dlopen

Hey all

OK, you are probably all sick of me by now but here goes anyways :)

a) i) Does anyone know if dlopen has been modified to cater for:

      handle = dlopen (NULL, RTLD_LAZY);
                        ^^
      at this stage, the only way to stop the dlopen
      from generating a error 127 is to give an absolute path to the .exe??

   ii)When I try to use a dlsym after the dlopen I also get the error 127?
	Does anyone know how I can get by this?
	fPtr = (int (*)(int)) dlsym (handle, buf);

b) Does anyone have a patched version somewhere?
c) Can you guys help me patch it myself?

Thanx in advance ;)
Frans Rossouw
(+2711) 712-1404
Icq# 103978846