KDE under Cygwin?

Has anyone gotten KDE to run under Cygwin? I'm new to Unix and Unix
programming but all my classes now run on Linux or Unix and I'm trying to
configure my Cygwin install to be most like the computers in the labs so I
can work from home. Any help would be appreciated and I am willing to put my
limited knowledge to use on any problem anyone has.

-Richard Holden
-rholden@byu.edu