Re: stunnel

Hi Corinna !
Thank's. It of course compiled and consolidated itself but how programs
work after cutting lines which one does not like ? :)
I had to enable switch -f (foreground mode) to stunnel work OK and its
behaviour then was similar to windows version of stunnel from
stunnel.org.
I tested it with nescape and it really works.
I do not suppose it will work like linux daemon without any changes.
Without
-f switch program simply ends. Perhaps I will have to make typical
windows service or something what behaves like sshd under cygwin which
is seen
on process list under cygwin after executing from command line, will not
I ?

Best regards
Jacek